SBOING (www.sboing.net) proudly announces the following news:
1) On June 4, 2015, SBOING was awarded the 1st prize at the pan-Hellenic competition for “Innovative IoT Applications” with our transport application (concept and mandatory demo), entitled:
“WJETS: Whole Journey Experience of Internet Things through 'Sensourcing', for Sensitive Goods' Freight".
The competition was organized by the "Hellenic Association of Computer Engineers" (HACE / ΕΜηΠΕΕ) under the 7th Conference "Green Connected World".
- The Press Release of HACE: http://www.computer-engineers.gr/-/anakoinose-tou-nikete-tou-diagonismou-tes-emepee-gia-kainotomikes-iot-epharmoges
2) SBOING has been selected / invited by the JUPITER project to participate (as an exhibitor in a JUPITER booth) in the "ITS World Congress 2015" (to be held in Bordeaux, France, between 5-9 Oct. 2015) The JUPITER (EU) project promotes EGNSS awareness and activities to foster the business development of GNSS based applications in the context of Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS).
- The JUPITER project: http://jupiter-egnss-its.eu/
- ITS World Congress 2015: http://itsworldcongress.com/
3) The SBOING Navigator, sbNavi™, has been selected by the European GNSS Agency (GSA) as one of the 26 apps of the "Galileo Apps Store" of the SUNRISE (EU) project.
- The "Galileo Apps Store" of the SUNRISE project: http://www.galileo-apps.sunrise-project.eu
- The European Global Navigation Satellite Systems Agency (GSA): http://www.gsa.europa.eu/
4) On May 21st, 2015, SBOING was approved by SAMSUNG as an Independent Solution Vendor (Silver Partner) of the "Samsung Enterprise Alliance Program" (SEAP).
- The “Samsung Enterprise Alliance Program" (SEAP): http://seap.samsung.com
At SBOING, we remain committed to Innovation and Technological Excellence in the context of Global Intelligent Transport Systems.