We are a non profit limited company, established in 2008, number 6119/2018 registered in Greece. Our full name is ELLINIKOS ORGANISMOS SYSTIMATON EYFYON METAFORON and our registered office is at Leoforos Syngrou 184, GR 176 71, Kallithea, Greece.
ITS Hellas acknowledges that the lawful and correct treatment of persnal data and information is crucial and is fully committed to the principles of data protection, as set out in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Purpose of Data Processing
ITS Hellas basic scope is to promote the development of Greek technology solutions, infrastructures and ITS services, thus increasing the efficiency and effectiveness of the Greek Transport System.
Specifically ITS Hellas is aiming to:
- liaise between its members and international organizations working in the broader field of Intelligent Transportation Systems, and to provide related information exchange;
- inform its members about funding opportunities for research and development projects provide by national, European and international funding mechanisms;
- To create working groups for major social, technological, political and financial issues related to ITS;
- assist state authorities on any issues related to ITS and transport and on formulating and designing ITS related strategies and policies;
- To promote the added value of ITS technologies and to demonstrate the necessity for large scale deployment;
- To disseminate information to its members and to the wider society on issues related to ITS, new opportunities, collaboration possibilities, etc.
Taking into consideration the above, ITS Hellas collects information and personal data about you upon registration to our newsletter mailing list in the following ways:
- To send you newsletter mailouts, interest group mailings, invitations to events or to speak at meetings and conferences.
- to invite you to responding to queries, feedback or requests.
- to invite you to express your interest in joining one of the already established or future Working Groups.
- to invite you to participate in open consultations and ongoind online surveys for the formation of policies, white papers and working documents related to the are of ITS.
If you consent to the processing of your personal data for the above mentioned purposes, the categories of personal data that will be collected and stored in the ITS Hellas Data Warehouse are:
- your email (mandatory);
- your full name (mandatory);
- your affiliation (mandatory);
- your job title (optional);
ITS Hellas will process the personal data of subjects according to the present statement and for the purposes declared herein.
Security of Processing
The security and protection of your personal data is very important for ITS Hellas. ITS Hellas has undertaken all appropriate organisational and technical measures to secure that the data that are collected in the framework of the present declaration is processed according to the legislation for the protection and storage of your personal data for a period of 5 years after the last update of your subscription.
We take appropriate measures to ensure that all personal data is kept secure including security measures to prevent personal data from being accidentally lost, or used or accessed in an unauthorised way. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorised manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
Exercise of your rights
It is noted that according to the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016), you may exercise the following rights that derive from the Regulation:
- Right of access and right to rectification for inaccurate personal data
- Right to erasure of personal data if they are not necessary for service provision
- Right to restrict processing of your data
- Right to object to the processing of your data
- Right to data portability, namely right to receive your data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable form so that they can be transferred to another data processor.
- Additionally, you have the right to submit a written complaint to the responsible supervisory body for personal data protection in each country.
I consent to the processing of:
i) my name, surname, email my affiliation and optionally my job title
so that ITS Hellas sends me periodic E-Newsletter, invitations for coming events, to invite you to express your interest to participate in Working Groups, open consultations or to responding to queries, feedback or requests.
How to complain
We hope that we can resolve any query or concern you raise about our use of your information.
The General Data Protection Regulation also gives you right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the European Union (or European Economic Area) state where you work, normally live or where any alleged infringement of data protection laws occurred.
For any questions or to exercise the rights that derive from the legislation in force about personal data protection, please contact us via email at: …………………
You may withdraw your consent any time (without retroactive effect) by sending an email to ………………